Looking for housekeeping jobs in Langley?
We're currently hiring: Full-time house cleaners
Looking for housekeeping jobs in Langley with a flexible schedule and competitive pay?
Then come live the Merry MaidsTM life!
As a Merry Maids team member, you will belong to an award-winning company and become a part of a close-knit team – a team that works together to provide the best cleaning solutions and customer service to our clients.
If you’re looking for a full-time career, we’re here to support you. Merry Maids depends on exceptional teammates, just like you, to provide our award-winning service while enriching your own life.
Ready to create brighter days for you and your customers?
Help us hire our next cleaner and receive a referral bonus!
If you know someone who you think would be a great fit for the Merry Maids family, then please apply below. If the person you recommend is hired, you will both be awarded a $500 referral bonus.*
*The bonus is only awarded after the employee has been at the job for three months.
Unlike the competition, with Merry Maids you will get:
- Flexible schedules that work for you! We understand that life is complicated, and things come up.
- You clean the homes; we clean the supplies. No more bringing home rags and towels to clean in your own time. We’ll take care of the laundry, so you can take care of the clients!
- Get paid for the entire time you work, including time spent in the car, scheduling, and other duties, not just the hours you’re in-home cleaning.
- Company car. Get from one job to the next in one of Merry Maids’ company cars. We take care of all company car maintenance so you can concentrate on meeting and exceeding each customer’s cleaning needs.
- We keep track of customer keys, so you don’t have to worry about more than you should. The only time you’ll be responsible for a customer’s keys is when you are going to/from a customer’s home, otherwise we keep them safe and locked up in our office.
- We communicate with the clients, so you can spend time focusing on the cleaning. Running late? Need to re-schedule? We will liaise with the clients to ensure everyone is always on the same page.
- We offer real opportunities for advancement. You have ambitions and we want to cultivate them, which is why we offer genuine opportunities for advancement within our company. We understand what an asset a hard-working employee is, which is why we reward those who work hard for us!
- Full-time positions available
- $1000 signing bonus**
- $20.00 to $22.00 per hour in home
- Paid training
- Competitive weekly paycheques
- Extended medical and dental Plan
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Referral bonus for new employees
- Company vehicles for business use
- A career and growth-oriented company
- Supportive and uplifting team environment
- Additional benefits vary by franchise, so contact us today to learn more!
** The $1000 signing bonus is not to be combined with our referral bonus. Employees will either receive the $1000 signing bonus or the $500 referral bonus based on the individual circumstances.
Our housekeeping jobs in Langley – Duties & responsibilities
Merry Maids is one of the largest home cleaning companies in the world, with 900 franchise locations across North America. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible service, allowing them to spend more time with their friends and families.
Whether you work with us as a solo house cleaner or as part of a close-knit team, you will deliver each cleaning using Merry Maids’ world-class cleaning methods and customer service. All our cleaners double as brand ambassadors, ensuring that each client’s day is brightened by bringing Merry Maids into their home.
- Preparing cleaning products for the day
- Loading cleaning products and equipment into a vehicle
- Using cleaning products and procedures to provide an exceptional clean in customers’ homes
- Cleaning, dusting, and vacuuming bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, etc.
- Cleaning and sanitizing kitchens and bathrooms
- Vacuuming and washing hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Cleaning and dusting light fixtures, baseboards, doors, door frames, and windowsills
- Moving reasonably light furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Operating a company car to transport team members, materials, and cleaning supplies to each home (where necessary)
- Working in a safe and methodical manner
- Contributing to a positive work environment with a pleasant attitude, punctuality, and a team player mindset
- Having respect and an understanding for co-workers and customers
- Taking pride and being passionate about the work you do
- Must have a valid work permit and reside in Canada
- A valid driver’s licence and clean driving record is an asset
- Clean police record
- Strong references
- Great attitude and ability to commit to the team
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
- Ability to read cleaning instructions
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and time management skills
- Ability to lift and carry 20 lbs of equipment
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, mold, dust, mildew, and cleaning solutions
- Ability to drive to and from various job sites
Merry Maids of
Thank you for your interest in joining the Merry Maids team. Please complete this application form and someone from Merry Maids will review and contact you should your skills or referral match our needs.